Jx2 Online Guild_197 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jx2 Online Guild_197 Forum

A Forum page dedicated to all Jx2 Guild_197 Members

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Confusion about manuals..(NEW QUEST)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashleyap

Ashleyap

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-01-22

Confusion about manuals..(NEW QUEST) Empty
PostSubject: Confusion about manuals..(NEW QUEST)   Confusion about manuals..(NEW QUEST) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 12:13 pm

Ok... first of all... this is a quest for you fellaz cause i need to know what on earth are they and how to use them... Thanks in advance..

I've read alot of posts from active members in this forum... And I dont understand how to increase the level of the manuals and how do i combine them to make them work on my skills? And also, is it permanantly stuck on me so that when i use a skill, that related effect has a percentage of being used? HAAAAAAAR?!?!? still blur!! help help help!!

Summary:-
1) How to increase the level of manuals?
2) Are the low grade manuals required to combine into the higher grade manuals?(I dont really understand my question... sorry...)
3) Once the manual's highest lvl(LvL100?) is reached, is the bonus(effects) permanantly on me?
4) What happens if I take of the manual(since we can only wear one at a time) and place it in my character's inventory? Will I still have the effect?
5) If points are used to upgrade manuals, are these points limited or based on how much points I want to farm?

I'm sorry if i bothered u guyz with my questions but i'm new and the chat in-game is very hard for people to see so sometimes when i talk, people cant read it... and people spam the world chat so it makes it even harder to read.. i find alot of lvl 40+ but they too dont know much about manuals and many other stuff... this game is new and not many people knows alot of information but when i came here, it seems like u guyz are the ones who knows the most and thats why i require your help.

=))))
Back to top Go down

Confusion about manuals..(NEW QUEST)
Page 1 of 1