Jx2 Online Guild_197 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jx2 Online Guild_197 Forum

A Forum page dedicated to all Jx2 Guild_197 Members

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How to assassinate an assassin, sin quest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
colazz

colazz

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2006-12-11

How to assassinate an assassin, sin quest Empty
PostSubject: How to assassinate an assassin, sin quest   How to assassinate an assassin, sin quest Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2006 2:35 am

Hmm, im not used to forums, but I'll try my best.

Anyway, this is a guide for those sin [assassin] quest spammers on the most effective way to kill assassins. This guide is for those who have the following skills

[ traps : bone penetrating, penetrating thorn, deadly needle, chaos trap ]

[ projectile : normal attack, guided arrow, storm needle ]

[ skills : inner sight, envenom ]

How to assassinate an assassin [melee assassin]

IMO melee assassins are much more easier to kill compared to range. Below are the following steps when you have arrived at your assassin.

1. Start with planting a combination of the following traps
[ bone penetrating, penetrating thorn, deadly needle and chaos trap ]

2. Activate inner sight and envenom.

3. Stand your ground and watch the assassin take your full combo trap + chaos and slow.

4. In a flash, start your projectile combination attack with guided arrow first, followed by storm needle and end it with guided arrow. This is because guided arrow has a cooldown of 1 sec and by the time you're done with storm needle, you can use guided again.

5. After that, plant penetrating thorn and a chaos trap. By this time, penetrating thorn is the first trap to wear off cause its only 6 seconds.

6. Repeat step 4.

7. Replant any trap when necessary and repeat step 4. Remember to always plant chaos trap.

8. Repeat step 4 - 7, until assassin kisses the floor.

How to assassinate an assassin [range assassin]

Range assassins are the more harder ones, and need a bit more pots to do the task. You fight them almost the same as melee assassins except tat you jump to lure them. Below are the following steps when you have arrived at your assassin.

1. Do steps 1 to 5

2. After planting penetrating thorn and chaos trap, your previous chaos trap would wear off from the assassin. The important step here is to jump away from the assassin towards your new traps, making sure that the path the assassin takes will hit your trap.

3. When the assassin hits the trap [penetrating thorn and chaos trap], jump back towards the assassin and launch your projectile combo.

4. Replant traps when necessary and repeat steps till your assassin kisses the floor.

Arrow Author by: eiyerrpoison
Back to top Go down
AWBZ

AWBZ

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2006-12-06

PostSubject: Re: How to assassinate an assassin, sin quest   How to assassinate an assassin, sin quest Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2006 12:33 pm

Hmm, i knows tangs are gd at projectile and i intent to add str instead of int so do u think i shuld learn trap skills? since they are nt strong if i dun add int.
Pls enlighten me santa
Back to top Go down
colazz

colazz

PostSubject: Re: How to assassinate an assassin, sin quest   How to assassinate an assassin, sin quest Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2006 1:24 pm

Ahah.. 1 thing for sure.. either u go with Agi Or Str... it`s still increase ur attack.. for some purpose i like to go with Int for MAx Trap damage.. LIke Shingo and sienz their trap combo can exceed 1k damage!. scary.. There`s some ppl going to Obs and Vit too.. Imagine that.. Tang with Agi and Obs.. Freaking dodge and criticals..! well as for me i`ll go all the way Agi now..

Wow bro.. and lastly it`s all depends individual.. dun blame me if u come out not the way u expected oo.. keke
Back to top Go down
AWBZ

AWBZ

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2006-12-06

PostSubject: Re: How to assassinate an assassin, sin quest   How to assassinate an assassin, sin quest Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2006 3:46 pm

thnx alot
Back to top Go down
colazz

colazz

PostSubject: Re: How to assassinate an assassin, sin quest   How to assassinate an assassin, sin quest Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2006 8:12 pm

Np.. problem bro.. i`m gald that i can help.. What a Face
Should ask Mr. Know It all at clan lo.. kekeke clown
coz.. i`m Mr. Dunno at all.. hahaha

lol! afro lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to assassinate an assassin, sin quest   How to assassinate an assassin, sin quest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to assassinate an assassin, sin quest
Page 1 of 1