Jx2 Online Guild_197 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jx2 Online Guild_197 Forum

A Forum page dedicated to all Jx2 Guild_197 Members

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~!! a token of appreciation to my beloved guild members !!~

Go down 
+3
lengz_197
d4isuk3
ShannoN
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lengz_197

lengz_197

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2006-12-05

~!! a token of appreciation to my beloved guild members !!~ Empty
PostSubject: ~!! a token of appreciation to my beloved guild members !!~   ~!! a token of appreciation to my beloved guild members !!~ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 10:03 pm

This is a the token of appreciation, specially done for whom that that had beem through with me with all the supports and encouragement and of course THE guild JX2 197~!! This message specifies to everyone in GUILD 197 n i mean OUR guild 197, not mine~!! cause without all of u, how would this guild formed??Razz

Taking this opportunity, i would like to give a bow to all those who had supported me in everyways.. Like a Star @ heaven A million thanks for being by my side all this moments. cheers ~Thanks for all the supports from sms votings to listening to my nags, grumbles n problemz and lastly in giving me comments and doing your best to make me happy~!! everything dat u do.. everything that u said.. had really meant allot to me. I truly appreciate from deep of my heart~!! I love you Gaining the knowledge in gaming, the spiritual supports and the truely deeply friendship we earned from this game had became the most valueble gift i earned~!! The prizes makes no difference to me no more.. From this lesson, i learned that true friends couldn't be bought and dat materials from competition make no compare to the experience and moments we earned throughout everything~!! Razz And that sincere hands that u guys laid for me,might not be seen by others, but if felt from the deep of my heart.. Crying or Very sad

Our moment~ of chatting.. Laughing laughter.. sharing.. caring.. drunken supporting.. n love from all of u, is felt from the deep of my heart~!! n i will never forget.. A million thanks to everyone of u, for the encouragement and supports, and of course the confidence u people had formed in me.. Without everything all of u had done for me, jx2 197 wouldn't be wat it is today and of course, i would not be the Beauty197 today.. bom

Once again, a bow of appreciation, for all of you, accompanied by a truthful ThankS~!! king queen

We, JX2 197,would move together as we do alwaysz..~!! GuiLd 197* u guys r de champion of my heart~!! Razz You made the premium experience for me~!! Lets built our dream together..n there we head to~!! Guild 197.. all of u, r my king queen king ~!!
Back to top Go down
http://amethystleng.blogs.friendster.com/myblog/
d4isuk3

d4isuk3

Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: ~!! a token of appreciation to my beloved guild members !!~   ~!! a token of appreciation to my beloved guild members !!~ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 1:37 am

Barney is a dinosour from our imagination ...

Like my avatar?? Very Happy I'm sexy, too ...
Back to top Go down
ShannoN
Admin-Shannon
ShannoN

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2006-11-23

PostSubject: Greetings Too !!!   ~!! a token of appreciation to my beloved guild members !!~ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2006 9:52 pm

Hi all ! Thanks Angel and LenGz for recuiting me into this guild and i had been enjoying the time i had spent here ! After the tournment is over, rest assured i will join back this guild LenGz ! * Hugs * Razz

santa santa santa santa santa
Back to top Go down
http://jx2beauty197.heavenforum.com
lengz_197

lengz_197

PostSubject: Re: ~!! a token of appreciation to my beloved guild members !!~   ~!! a token of appreciation to my beloved guild members !!~ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 2:39 am

ShannoN wrote:
Hi all ! Thanks Angel and LenGz for recuiting me into this guild and i had been enjoying the time i had spent here ! After the tournment is over, rest assured i will join back this guild LenGz ! * Hugs * Razz

santa santa santa santa santa

thanks for all the support.. u r definately one person dat i would keep in touch event after the game n not oni event~!!!
hope to meet u on santa 's day..eekekke
Back to top Go down
d4isuk3

d4isuk3

PostSubject: Re: ~!! a token of appreciation to my beloved guild members !!~   ~!! a token of appreciation to my beloved guild members !!~ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 3:08 am

Sad Me leh ... 197 don't want Barney jor ... T_T
Back to top Go down
lengz_197

lengz_197

PostSubject: notty barney   ~!! a token of appreciation to my beloved guild members !!~ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 4:49 am

d4isuk3 wrote:
Sad Me leh ... 197 don't want Barney jor ... T_T

wat dun wan u?.. Twisted Evil besides fallen n angel, u r one that i c most ohw.. where dare dun wan u?..u dun heal me how?.. keke.. if not u use de ugly cane n pk me in college mati lorh~! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
d4isuk3

d4isuk3

PostSubject: Re: ~!! a token of appreciation to my beloved guild members !!~   ~!! a token of appreciation to my beloved guild members !!~ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 1:30 am

Wth ... -_-'

My cane where got ugly! So the chun okay! My sword even better ... Razz
Back to top Go down
lengz_197

lengz_197

PostSubject: yes mam   ~!! a token of appreciation to my beloved guild members !!~ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 2:35 am

d4isuk3 wrote:
Wth ... -_-'

My cane where got ugly! So the chun okay! My sword even better ... Razz

yala.. i noe all of urs oso good stuff ler... i scared la.. dun so fierce.. ur barney on pk mode leh~!!
Back to top Go down
d4isuk3

d4isuk3

PostSubject: Re: ~!! a token of appreciation to my beloved guild members !!~   ~!! a token of appreciation to my beloved guild members !!~ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 8:06 am

*swt*

Actually no la ... all my items all lauya one ... haha! And ya ... >) Barney on PK mode Razz
Back to top Go down
colazz

colazz

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2006-12-11

PostSubject: Re: ~!! a token of appreciation to my beloved guild members !!~   ~!! a token of appreciation to my beloved guild members !!~ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 9:50 am

Hmmm.... Evil Barney!! affraid
Back to top Go down
d4isuk3

d4isuk3

PostSubject: Re: ~!! a token of appreciation to my beloved guild members !!~   ~!! a token of appreciation to my beloved guild members !!~ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 5:28 pm

>) Always been evil >)
Back to top Go down
ChuuXx

ChuuXx

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2006-12-13

PostSubject: Re: ~!! a token of appreciation to my beloved guild members !!~   ~!! a token of appreciation to my beloved guild members !!~ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 7:49 pm

*thinks of happy tree frens*
Back to top Go down
d4isuk3

d4isuk3

PostSubject: Re: ~!! a token of appreciation to my beloved guild members !!~   ~!! a token of appreciation to my beloved guild members !!~ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 10:31 pm

-_______________-'
Back to top Go down
colazz

colazz

PostSubject: Re: ~!! a token of appreciation to my beloved guild members !!~   ~!! a token of appreciation to my beloved guild members !!~ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 12:43 am

Whats that big underline u trying to tell us?? What a Face
Back to top Go down
ZhuuXx

ZhuuXx

Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: ~!! a token of appreciation to my beloved guild members !!~   ~!! a token of appreciation to my beloved guild members !!~ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 11:08 am

lols~ i like chuuxx new avatar. she rox~ =x
Back to top Go down
colazz

colazz

PostSubject: Re: ~!! a token of appreciation to my beloved guild members !!~   ~!! a token of appreciation to my beloved guild members !!~ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 2:05 pm

........... Beh tahan Lolz.. hehehhe What a Face

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
ZhuuXx

ZhuuXx

Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: ~!! a token of appreciation to my beloved guild members !!~   ~!! a token of appreciation to my beloved guild members !!~ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 1:43 am

i think i keep spam forum. =x don mind mi. =P
Back to top Go down
colazz

colazz

PostSubject: Re: ~!! a token of appreciation to my beloved guild members !!~   ~!! a token of appreciation to my beloved guild members !!~ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 11:24 pm

ZhuuXx wrote:

Gugukakak!.. Lengz complain ad... hehehe.. our mssage was too short.. and too many for her to read.. kekeke.. Leng read untill headache then log off.. hehe Thanks to us Lolz.. scratch

(From:36989 => Rm0.50: You have successfully voted for JX2 179.For more info. please logon to http://Jx2.gameflier.com.my Thank you)

Here Lengz.. For not attending klang venue support u.. i sms voted for you few times.. (regular Coffee Bean Value) Very Happy

lol!
Back to top Go down
lengz_197

lengz_197

PostSubject: touched   ~!! a token of appreciation to my beloved guild members !!~ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2006 1:26 am

colazz wrote:
ZhuuXx wrote:

Gugukakak!.. Lengz complain ad... hehehe.. our mssage was too short.. and too many for her to read.. kekeke.. Leng read untill headache then log off.. hehe Thanks to us Lolz.. scratch

(From:36989 => Rm0.50: You have successfully voted for JX2 179.For more info. please logon to http://Jx2.gameflier.com.my Thank you)

Here Lengz.. For not attending klang venue support u.. i sms voted for you few times.. (regular Coffee Bean Value) Very Happy

wow./... thanks a million collazz for alll ur support.. i truly appreciate wat u have done for me.thanks~!

lol!
Back to top Go down
colazz

colazz

PostSubject: Re: ~!! a token of appreciation to my beloved guild members !!~   ~!! a token of appreciation to my beloved guild members !!~ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2006 4:15 pm

Ur a nice friend for me... and i appreciate ppl who treat me as a friend alot, and by showing it is far more better then empty talk for me.. Very Happy

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
-AngeL-

-AngeL-

Number of posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: ~!! a token of appreciation to my beloved guild members !!~   ~!! a token of appreciation to my beloved guild members !!~ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2006 6:32 pm

colazz wrote:
Ur a nice friend for me... and i appreciate ppl who treat me as a friend alot, and by showing it is far more better then empty talk for me.. Very Happy

lol! lol! lol!

Hehe... Colazz all of us in guild 197 really happy also.. I also got talk with you in guild right.. hehehe... By the way, really apprediate those people in guild 197.. All of you are Great
Back to top Go down
d4isuk3

d4isuk3

PostSubject: Re: ~!! a token of appreciation to my beloved guild members !!~   ~!! a token of appreciation to my beloved guild members !!~ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2006 4:33 am

Barney is the greatest!! silent
Back to top Go down
lengz_197

lengz_197

PostSubject: love ya lar   ~!! a token of appreciation to my beloved guild members !!~ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 3:38 pm

d4isuk3 wrote:
Barney is the greatest!! silent

yalar u greatest lar..love u lar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~!! a token of appreciation to my beloved guild members !!~   ~!! a token of appreciation to my beloved guild members !!~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~!! a token of appreciation to my beloved guild members !!~
Page 1 of 1