Jx2 Online Guild_197 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jx2 Online Guild_197 Forum

A Forum page dedicated to all Jx2 Guild_197 Members

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PKER AND KSER

Go down 
+8
colazz
QinLoongx
Feng^er
Bounto
ShannoN
d4isuk3
lengz_197
AWBZ
12 posters
AuthorMessage
AWBZ

AWBZ

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2006-12-06

PKER AND KSER Empty
PostSubject: PKER AND KSER   PKER AND KSER Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 9:41 pm

Wudang Sword: thunderqwel
if u see him pm me
TY very much Laughing Cool

reason: He killed me while i was killing miniboss and ksed me Twisted Evil

Last edited by on Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ShannoN
Admin-Shannon
ShannoN

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2006-11-23

PKER AND KSER Empty
PostSubject: Re: PKER AND KSER   PKER AND KSER Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2006 9:47 pm

OK, Noted ... however please kindly do the following ,

1) Please kindly state your IGN / signature so that we know who you are

2) Kindly state the reason you are out to PK him, (how did he offend you and such)
Back to top Go down
http://jx2beauty197.heavenforum.com
lengz_197

lengz_197

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PKER AND KSER Empty
PostSubject: Re: PKER AND KSER   PKER AND KSER Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 2:49 am

wow.. for once beauty ask for a pk wor..ouch~!! so nt right ohw??..Rolling Eyes

dis guy.. young clan geh... Sad killed my healing angel id TWICE for nothing.. DongBangJuniour ~!! i couldnt locate him after dat..sobzz.. hp to get him soon.. !! Mad
Back to top Go down
http://amethystleng.blogs.friendster.com/myblog/
d4isuk3

d4isuk3

Number of posts : 107

PKER AND KSER Empty
PostSubject: Re: PKER AND KSER   PKER AND KSER Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 3:23 am

DivineDovan
yangfamily12
MrRyan

Three out of the four people who pked me (Begger Cane) and my bf (Begger Fist) in game. One cannot remember cause it's too complicated. First they ks my mobs. ON PURPOSE. Then, yangfamily12 say I crack his horse (do horses crack? And ... I haven't even learned the stupid skill, how on Earth did I freaking crack his horse?!) Then, yangfamily12 call me lansi (OMFG, NO ONE IN THIS WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD CALL ME LANSI BEFORE OKAY!! Cause I'm so freaking nice ... ask Jailbird_197 Razz) and then I gave them the benefit of PKing me since they're so immature and childish BUT they also PK my bf, who said 'Why you go crack ppl's horse? -.-' when yangfamily12 accused me. He didn't even side me, YET he still got PKed by them.

Not asking anyone to go PK them but if you want to, go ahead because they deserve it. If ever you meet them along the way, be careful of them because they simply accuse people. If you are their friend, I'm sorry. But this is the truth anyway.

I'm not someone who can PK for fun. In fact, I'm not a person who can PK at all. There's a reason. But ... I will PK for a reason ... and usually that reason is because I'm boiling mad. And it's a fcking good reason if you ask me.

The funniest part was that they're a little drama ... making it like an action movie. Razz Hehe ... they said things like 'now ... you will die' and when we died ... they wrote 'hahaha' (I imagine evil laughter Very Happy) and they also wrote something about husband and wife dying together ... aww ... Razz

They're watching too much TV! Tsk tsk tsk ...
Back to top Go down
ShannoN
Admin-Shannon
ShannoN

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2006-11-23

PKER AND KSER Empty
PostSubject: Re: PKER AND KSER   PKER AND KSER Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 2:28 pm

嗨!!源源相报, 何时了 !!哈哈
Back to top Go down
http://jx2beauty197.heavenforum.com
Bounto

Number of posts : 10

PKER AND KSER Empty
PostSubject: Re: PKER AND KSER   PKER AND KSER Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 2:56 pm

哪呢 可以哪某说呢 haha Smile
Back to top Go down
Feng^er

Feng^er

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2006-12-11

PKER AND KSER Empty
PostSubject: Re: PKER AND KSER   PKER AND KSER Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 4:48 pm

barney Writing Chinese action drama!!
Back to top Go down
Feng^er

Feng^er

Number of posts : 44

PKER AND KSER Empty
PostSubject: Re: PKER AND KSER   PKER AND KSER Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 4:49 pm

barney Writing Chinese action drama!!
Back to top Go down
QinLoongx

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-12-12

PKER AND KSER Empty
PostSubject: Re: PKER AND KSER   PKER AND KSER Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 3:11 am

Crack his horse? if you weren't in Pk mode, how to atk him? not even to touch his cracky horse =.=

that fella was talking crap
Back to top Go down
colazz

colazz

Number of posts : 185

PKER AND KSER Empty
PostSubject: Re: PKER AND KSER   PKER AND KSER Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2006 1:54 pm

Lolz.. bunch of those crappers talk craps! pig
zzz.. i still got hell lots of pk list that unknown! some of them i can`t even touch!! i really don`t know whats wrong if we go afk for mentor at stakes..!!. why they so boh song about!! silent
Like Sireny she pk me twice for nuttin in stakes.. and i`m not afk.. i`m chatting in guild! suddently that shit come kill everyone! once is ok.. then i go back again to the stakes!! God Dam she come and kill again!! And guess what those 65++ lvl hits on me lvl 40 that times.. u know what i do then! i scream in world channel treaten to pk him in real life!! coz i know which cc he went! in sudden she gone for whole week!! id not online!! now she just stay in town!. Sireny.. if 1 day i saw who so ever open ur nick in cc that i saw.. Just Becarefull cross road!! i`ll summon whoile bunch of cow bang him!! Twisted Evil

Oh god! chinese words!? study
zzzz.. dun all goes wif chinese word oo.. if i dun understand those forum write what i wont come in again de oo.. lol!
Back to top Go down
artemia

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2006-12-13

PKER AND KSER Empty
PostSubject: Re: PKER AND KSER   PKER AND KSER Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 12:03 am

eemm... dai... really a bit too drama liao...(although i believe u) but.. emm... ever tot of writing a novel?SmileSmileSmile
Back to top Go down
d4isuk3

d4isuk3

PKER AND KSER Empty
PostSubject: Re: PKER AND KSER   PKER AND KSER Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 1:09 am

QinLoongx wrote:
Crack his horse? if you weren't in Pk mode, how to atk him? not even to touch his cracky horse =.=

that fella was talking crap

My thoughts exactly ... -_-'

Eh, you all bullying Barney la ... I know I very the cheong hei but then I really em song leh ... Razz And I'm not writing Chinese Action Drama! silent

And yes Art ... I have thought about it but I'll be using all BM and canto terms inside it wouldn't be valid anymore. Haha ...
Back to top Go down
artemia

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2006-12-13

PKER AND KSER Empty
PostSubject: Re: PKER AND KSER   PKER AND KSER Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 2:15 am

then it will be fun lor. i really looking forward to reading ur book:) muz be veri cute 1 lor:)
Back to top Go down
d4isuk3

d4isuk3

PKER AND KSER Empty
PostSubject: Re: PKER AND KSER   PKER AND KSER Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 3:21 am

-____________-'

I don't think so lor ... more emo than anything haha!
Back to top Go down
Knight E

PKER AND KSER Empty
PostSubject: Re: PKER AND KSER   PKER AND KSER Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 5:50 am

[b] Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad same guild de name is noobyzz
reason of pk : NONE !!!!
lonely ...he n me after killed mini boss...im meditating...then he suddenly wan PK ...but i said u're too strong how PK ? but he just PK me !!! make me lost money upgrade skills !!! Evil or Very Mad

u guys have to help me....dun partial Mad
Back to top Go down
AWBZ

AWBZ

Number of posts : 14

PKER AND KSER Empty
PostSubject: Re: PKER AND KSER   PKER AND KSER Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 7:59 pm

Knight Errant u also pk my noob char la so dun complain
Back to top Go down
LuvlyBaby

LuvlyBaby

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PKER AND KSER Empty
PostSubject: Re: PKER AND KSER   PKER AND KSER Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2006 10:02 pm

冤冤相报何时了,不鸟白不鸟
Back to top Go down
Knight E

PKER AND KSER Empty
PostSubject: Re: PKER AND KSER   PKER AND KSER Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2006 10:58 am

since when i PK you AWBZ !!!!!!!! what's your name n when ?!
dun simply say n frame me !!!!!!
u guys dun PK me ... i will never PK !!!!!!!!! im never PK others !...unless they start PK me !!! so dun simply say i PK u !!!!!!!! think properly 1st !!!! maybe u PK me 1st ! so i PK u back !! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
PatheticLife

PatheticLife

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PKER AND KSER Empty
PostSubject: Re: PKER AND KSER   PKER AND KSER Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 12:20 am

Name: PatheticLife
Reason: he won everybody here in a debate

I know u all want to post this...lol
Back to top Go down
Crippler

Crippler

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-12-09

PKER AND KSER Empty
PostSubject: Re: PKER AND KSER   PKER AND KSER Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 1:54 am

oklaokla i giv u all chance. come pk me Laughing
Back to top Go down
d4isuk3

d4isuk3

PKER AND KSER Empty
PostSubject: Re: PKER AND KSER   PKER AND KSER Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2006 4:15 pm

Knight E wrote:
[b] Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad same guild de name is noobyzz
reason of pk : NONE !!!!
lonely ...he n me after killed mini boss...im meditating...then he suddenly wan PK ...but i said u're too strong how PK ? but he just PK me !!! make me lost money upgrade skills !!! Evil or Very Mad

u guys have to help me....dun partial Mad

noobyzz and me same guild now ... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PKER AND KSER Empty
PostSubject: Re: PKER AND KSER   PKER AND KSER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PKER AND KSER
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jx2 Online Guild_197 Forum :: Town Council :: Bounty Hunt-
Jump to: