Jx2 Online Guild_197 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jx2 Online Guild_197 Forum

A Forum page dedicated to all Jx2 Guild_197 Members

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i needd help help me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nike2000

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-03-09

i needd help help me Empty
PostSubject: i needd help help me   i needd help help me Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 5:48 am

i have just played that game!! anyone can help me
how can i hunt SPEAR for YANG i play yang!(i couldnot find spear!!)
how can i find the army verse manual for YANG (special manual)
how can i take mentor Quest???
Back to top Go down
Ashleyap

Ashleyap

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-01-22

i needd help help me Empty
PostSubject: Re: i needd help help me   i needd help help me Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 11:01 am

well, u have a few choices....

1) Buy the weapons(spears) from other players whom are vending it.
2) Make the weapons(spears) yourself by getting Long-RAnge making, Mining and Lumbering Job.
3) Hunt specific monsters for specific weapon drops which i personally DO NOT recommend until you atleast start with choice (1) or (2).

Special manual isnt very easy to find and therefore it is special. Hunting for it might take you 1 hour or maybe one month or even a year...(depending on ur luck). There are also other "special manuals" which can ONLY be obtained from Mentoer Quest(MQ). Well, you can buy the manual but I think it might cost alot... I know Phantom Scroll can be sold/bought for 500-800 gold. LoL!

MQ is given to you randomly. Again, this depends very much on your luck. You'll have to be outside of town to be given this quest. Some people just hang around outside the town to be given this quest and sometimes your 1st step outside of town and you may get the MQ or maybe spend 10 hours outside the town and still u'll have tough luck. =)

I'm not very sure about yang but I'll just explain about yang as I have observed from most yangs...

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! KSER KSER KSERSSSS!!!!!!!

LoL JK.... Yang Spears focuses on area attacks. Their skills are mainly for area dmg and they dont do as well as 1 on 1 compared to when in wars. During wars, area attack is good as you hit many targets at one time. I'm not saying that yang spear sucks on 1 on 1 but just... not as good as many VS many... Just look out for BCs.. Beggar Canes... lol... Yang Spears have a problem fighting them i think...(not sure)....

PS: NO offence to all the Yang Spears out there so dont take it too personally, I'm just calling KSER YANG SPEARS to those who actually KSes other players.... PLEASE STOP THIS!!!! I'M BEING VICTIMISED!!!
Back to top Go down

i needd help help me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jx2 Online Guild_197 Forum :: Town Council :: Question & Answers-
Jump to: