Jx2 Online Guild_197 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jx2 Online Guild_197 Forum

A Forum page dedicated to all Jx2 Guild_197 Members

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Can't play the GAME

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
terrygls

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Can't play the GAME Empty
PostSubject: Can't play the GAME   Can't play the GAME Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 11:16 pm

Hi everybody, just register the game and started playing the game but having a problem by login into the game which says "Failed to connect sever, please check the availability of se". Please guys help me out here.THANKS
Back to top Go down
Gigora

Gigora

Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Can't play the GAME   Can't play the GAME Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 9:25 pm

which exe are u running.. make sure ur running the jxonline2.exe not so2game.exe when first running the game so it updates..
also try clicking the server name (bianjing) at the account login screen jus to make sure
hope it helps
Back to top Go down
terrygls

Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Can't play the GAME   Can't play the GAME Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 2:58 am

Thanks, i try the instructions that you gave me but still cannot play yet. Anyway to be more specific it says "Failed to connect the sever".THANKS.
Back to top Go down
Ashleyap

Ashleyap

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Can't play the GAME   Can't play the GAME Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 12:35 pm

maybe the server was having maintainance? or it could as so be cause ur connection is bad so it fails to locate the server and connect into it. Or maybe you can check yoour firewalls to see if the security is TOO high. =)

Hope I helped =)

1) Maintainance time.
2) Bad connection.
3) FIrewalls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't play the GAME   Can't play the GAME Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't play the GAME
Page 1 of 1